Thoughts about java, ruby, agile and other every developer stuff.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Search is everywhere

I've just finished reading a book: The Search: How Google and Its Rivals Rewrote the Rules of Business and Transformed Our Culture. It's amazing. I read from desk to desk. I after that I’ve got so many ideas, I nearly exploded. John Battelle has great experience, and I must say it's a good narrator. I've bookmarked his blog, it's worth (John Battelle's Searchbook).

It's all about searching, and when I read this book I realized that’s true, all tasks we makes in World Wide Web begins in searching.

And now I know that searching is a future. My colleague makes him own business, very risky, because he has nice position in my new job. But I feel that he makes it and I hope he do so.

Pedro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home